- Boris-Diesel/Wiseguy/Scary Voice
- The funeral was held in Dublin so Caillou and his family had to go there to mourn James Connolly, the Irish Rebel. Doris however didn't like funerals.
- This will use Brandon Gold's Caillou, minecraft gamer pc 64's Boris, TalkingKittyFan EDCP VGCP's Doris, and Greenman 3000's Rosie.
- Doris: Man, I'm bored!
- (Boris, Caillou, and Rosie come over, looking worried)
- Doris: What is it Boris, Caillou and Rosie? Why are you crying?
- Boris: James Connolly, the Irish Rebel was executed via firing squad so you have to attend his funeral. It is in Dublin.
- Doris: (Kidaroo's voice) No way! I would rather stay at home and watch Rugrats in Paris!
- Boris: (Wiseguy's Voice) No, Doris! The reason why you need to come with us is because A, it is a family event and B, Rugrats in Paris is made by Paramount!
- Rosie: I agree with your father.
- Caillou: Me too. Now let's go.
- Doris: Fine. Whatever.
- (at Dublin)
- Priest: We are gathered together to mourn brave James Connolly, the Irish Rebel who was executed via firing squad.
- Caillou: I'm going to miss him!
- Doris: (Jennifer's voice) Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! This is the worst funeral ever! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
- Boris: (famous Diesel's Oh Oh Oh voice) Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! Doris! How dare you misbehave at James Connolly's funeral! That was the worst thing you have ever said!
- Doris: But, Boris, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect the Irish Rebel. Honest.
- Boris: (Scary Voice) That's it! Let's go home now!
- (Pomp and Circumstance plays after they arrive home)
- Doris: Why is Pomp and Circumstance playing? It only plays when our son gets grounded!
- Boris: Actually, you are part of our family so that's why! And by the way, how could you disrepect James Connolly's funeral?
- Doris: Well, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to talk to him that way.
- Boris: Apology denied. And yes, you meant to talk to him that way.
- Caillou: That's it! You are grounded grounded grounded grounded for the rest of your life until you get over it.
- Rosie: I agree with Caillou. Go to your room right now and think about what you have done.
- Doris (running upstairs): Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah!
- Boris: And you will watch some baby shows like The Octonauts, Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom, Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Nina Needs To Go, PAW Patrol, Maya the Bee, Dinosaur Train, Bear In the Big Blue House, Thomas and Friends, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends, Shining Time Station, Barney and Friends, Caillou, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Dora the Explorer, Wallykazam, Dora and Friends: Into the City, and many more.
Although Pomp and Circumstance only plays when Caillou gets grounded, Doris is part of Caillou's family so that's why I included that song during the grounded scene.
Next grounded video: Caillou's Mom misbehaves all the way to Dora and Friends:Into the City